Monday, January 02, 2006
Top things seen in 2005...
...more an insight into my viewing habits than a review type thing (oh my way with words...). As with the music, it'll be the Media (not just films, as there are some top quality Series' about) owned (as opposed to films released, of which there have been a disappointing lack of quality ones, coupled with my lack of visits to the local cinema). I haven't been able to afford a few things (Six Feet Under in particular), so this is missing some great things. I amy go into a bit of detail about why I like them, or I may not. Anyhow, I would enjoy discussion of these things (and the music), even if it's a quick "Spaced made me wet my pants" or "Sigur Ros give my ears little orgasms". Although those two comments are taken already, and are now unavailable.
Firefly
Hero
Pi
Code 46
Elephant
American Beauty
Peep Show - Series 2
Good bye Lenin!
Crash
Spaced
Y tu mamá también
Angels in America